Monday, July 28, 2008

One Hot Mess

Hello! It’s Monday, July 28th which means we have three day until we close on our house and I am very excited. However, I am also getting extremely impatient. Emotional highs from the excitement + the lows from the impatient anxiety = a hot mess, a.k.a. me.

We have been waiting a month to close and I do not see how anyone’s nerves can survive anything longer than that. Our list of things to do seems to be getting longer every minute.

Please pray for my sanity (what little I have left) and for my marriage. One can only handle so many crazy mood swings.


Also, thanks to everyone who has offered to help! That is very kind of you and you have no idea what you have gotten yourself into.

xoxo

2 comments:

Miss Jessica said...

You = adorable. Good luck in closing, I can't wait to see the house when I get back!

Anonymous said...

:) I'm so happy for you two!!! I was nervous like that when I bought my house. It will get better. Before you know it you will be moved in and enjoying your new house!!